Registration for this year’s Citycamp NC is open to the public and once again, I’m helping spread the word about this fantastic unconference. In its sixth year, Citycamp NC continues to get bigger and this time will be in downtown Raleigh at Nash Hall.
CityCamp NC is a three day unconference event focused on innovation and collaboration for municipal governments, community organizations and citizens.The event includes open sourced talks, workshops, and hands-on problem solving to re-imagine the way the web, applications, technology, and participation will shape the future of NC cities.
The final list of speakers is still being finalized but to give you a hint of what to expect, the event will include:
- Public CIO Panel who will include representatives from Wake County, Raleigh, Greensboro
- Amy Gaskins, Panopticon Global, formerly of MetLife and NOAA
- J Erik Garr, Google Fiber
From the inspiring lightning talks during the first night all the way to through the weekend sprints, it’s always been an active and energetic event. Let me know if I can answer any questions that you may have.
Date/Time: Thurs., Sept. 22 to Sat. Sept. 24
108 S Blount Street
Raleigh, NC 27601
- CityCamp NC is June 11-13 | March 4, 2022
- CityCamp North Carolina May 29-31 | March 4, 2022
- CityCamp Raleigh Will Be on June 3rd-5th, 2011 | May 28, 2015
Comments are disabled here. That's because we're all hanging out on the DTRaleigh Community, an online forum for passionate fans of the Oak City.