Announced on Tuesday May 23, First National Bank will be the anchor tenant of FNB Tower, the former Charter Square north project that we have been tracking here on the blog. Jump straight to the press release for full details.
The key points to pull out from the release are:
- 22-story development called FNB Tower
- Ground-floor retail space
- 240 residential units
- First National Bank will occupy 40,000 of 150,000 square feet of space
- LEED Platinum design building
- Groundbreaking in December 2017, completion in Summer 2019
The Charter Square projects have gone through numerous changes but this feels like a solid enough update to instill confidence in seeing a crane set up on that site later this year.
This will be a good one to watch as this view from will drastically change. City Plaza is going to be one heck of an urban space in a few years!