Spring is in the air and so are restaurant openings. There are a handful of places that we are currently waiting on but here are some more to add to that list.
- Wilmoore cafe will open very soon on Wilmington Street directly next to The Busy Bee. I’m very interested to hang out here as they have used the old shop front windows for seating. Those deep walk in entrances are nice and cozy, great for sitting outside but staying under some shelter.
- The Astoria Cafe & Lounge will go in The Hue where White Rabbit Books used to be. It looks like this is the same place that previously went by Tribeca Cafe, as highlighted over on Goodnight, Raleigh. According to the Facebook page, there will be an opening date around early July.
- Ruben’s Downtown may finally open soon, as highlighted by the Raleigh Philosophical Society.
- Spy Raleigh is a new club on Davie Street that will also open soon. Any fans of the old Ess Lounge across the street should be right at home, as their description on their website is similar to what Ess Lounge used to bring to the warehouse district.
- The Raleigh Wine shop will open at the corner of Glenwood and Jones Street.