I took a walk down Glenwood South last night and kept my eyes open for new stuff. The signs in the pictures above were at the building on Glenwood and Tucker. Some other points:
- The corner space of 222 Glenwood is still empty. This can also be made into two spaces but right now the dividing wall has not been built.
- Renovation work is being done on the building between Armadillo Grill and Solas.
- Two parking spots were taken away from the area in front of The Hibernian for the R-Line. I recently heard of a complaint at this stop where the bus drove by and did not stop for a waiting pedestrian. Perhaps this will help with that and traffic flow.
- Glenwood South Construction Photos, November 2014 | November 27, 2014
- The Glenwood South and Carolina Ale House Saga Looking Positive | October 20, 2013
- Another Rooftop Bar For Glenwood South | September 23, 2017