With The Dillon starting to creep higher, it’s time to check in on the view from the Boylan Avenue Bridge. Click above for a larger, high-res panorama from the bridge taken this Memorial Day weekend.
Things to note:
- Union Station in the foreground
- The Dillon will dominate this view in the coming years, a given due its location
- The Residence Inn sort of bookends the view on the right
- A lot of earth has been moved, clearing out the shrubs around the tracks in this area. It used to look like this and going farther back, this.
- I am pretty sure new tracks will be added to the ones on the right of the photo, leading to the platforms of Union Station.
- Pic of the Week | November 10, 2021