The first Smithsonian Institution traveling exhibit to ever come to the City of Raleigh Museum is here. Beyond Bollywood: Indian Americans Shape the Nation had its grand opening this Fall and I, as a member of the Friends of the COR Museum, invite readers to come make a stop to see all the work put into hosting this new exhibit.
On Saturday, January 14, as part of the exhibit’s ongoing programming, will be a food event called, “A Taste of India.” More event details can be seen here.
I have the unique opportunity to send two tickets to this event to one RalCon reader.
Here’s how it works.
1. Sign up to become a member of the museum before the end of the year. Your donation supports what we do.
2. Make sure to tell them DTRaleigh sent you in the comments box. Say something like “I love the COR Museum!”.
3. I’ll randomly choose one new member for a pair of tickets to the Taste of India event on January 14.
It’s that simple. You can parlay your contribution into even more if you are the lucky winner.
This is my second year on the Friends of the COR Museum board and behind the scenes, we are putting things together to continue to raise awareness and get more engaged in the city and the region. This new exhibit will do just that and raise the level of programming that the museum has done in the past.
While A Taste of India is a ticketed event, the exhibit is free to the public and makes a nice stop over the holidays if you need something to do with the out-of-towners.
- City of Raleigh Museum Celebrates 20 Years With Time Warp 2013 | November 10, 2021
- Time Warp 2016 Rolls Back to the 1950s at the COR Museum | November 10, 2021