A total of 152,634 passengers rode the R-Line from Feb. 13, its first day of service, to Dec. 5, according to a report on the latest ridership totals. The report also found that during this time:
- An average of 519 passengers rode the R-Line daily, including weekends;
- The bus carried an average total of 535 riders each weekday;
- An average of 719 commuters rode the R-Line on Saturdays; and,
- The R-Line’s average passenger count on Sundays was 241.
via City of Raleigh | More Than 150,000 Passengers Ride Downtown Raleigh’s R-Line.
- None right now. Must be a new project.
Comments are disabled here. That's because we're all hanging out on the DTRaleigh Community, an online forum for passionate fans of the Oak City.