I was planning to go out after work on Monday to get some pictures but the rain ruined my plans. Here is a short list of projects moving along around downtown.
- The warehouse at the corner of Dawson and Cabarrus is being renovated. Last time I went by, I noticed the outdoor patio that used to be there has been taken down and some work is being done to the exterior of the building. Location.
- Taz’s at 205 Wilmington Street seems to be expanding into the adjacent space. According to a clerk, they are opening a butcher shop. Location.
- The sidewalk is starting to be paved outside the Court of Appeals building on Morgan Street. Maybe the renovation will finish soon? Location.
- The space in 112 Fayetteville Street, where the Fayetteville St. Tavern used to be, is being renovated and it appears a new bar is being built inside. This only recently started so if a new restaurant is in the works I’m sure information will surface sometime soon. Location.
If you see any other activity while you are walking around, please, report in.
- None right now. Must be a new project.
Comments are disabled here. That's because we're all hanging out on the DTRaleigh Community, an online forum for passionate fans of the Oak City.