An introduction about Raleigh Twestival (http://raleigh.twestival.com) an event to raise money for Charity Water.
This Thursday, February 12th, over 100 cities across the world are holding meetups for Twestival. This is a 100% volunteer event where 100% of the funds go to charity: water. There are still some tickets left, costing $11.40. Here’s the key info from the Raleigh Twestival webpage.
* Place – Edge Office, 400 Glenwood Avenue, Downtown Raleigh
* Time – 7pm-9ish
* Eats – Montage of Flowing Crudité, Fresh Cheese and La Frutta served with Italian Flair by Chef Ed
* Sweets – Fine Glazed Doughnuts of Various Varieties by Krispy Kreme
* Drinks – Lone Rider Craft Brews, Water, Italian Kitchen Sangria
* Auction/Raffle – Services and items from Social Media firms and Local businesses
* Fun – Music, Gaming, Networking, Video Booth and Photography
* Purpose – Donations via Event Tickets, Auction, Water Offsets
I’ll see you there.